Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I have a problem making decision again...
I sent my resume to HOUSE INDUSTRY and the owner liked it. This company only hires hard working talents and they're the best! It would be a dream comes true to be working with them.
Unfortunately, I am having too much going on with my current job as well. The boss is leaving and my team needs me now more than ever. I am also promised a new opportunity with a bigger agency once boss settled in. (She will help bringing me in) And once my contract's renewed, my lead will drop another promotion on my annual raise. So, things are just getting better here.
So, do I still want to pursue my DREAM JOB with a DREAM COMPANY? Better question is AM I QUALIFIED? Will my schedule fits their needs? I already set myself straight that it's impossible for me to quit my fulltime job right now but I would LOVE to take it on a part-time basis.
Accountant or Webmaster
Government or Coolest Design Company
Washington D.C. or Delaware
My ultimate dream is still a GS position at NH Yokosuka, Japan!
Oh! and I have ...

วันพฤหัสเพื่อนที่บริษัทดีไซน์โทรมาถามว่าอยากทำงานกับเขาไหม ตอนนี้บริษัทกำลังหาคนสร้างเว็ปร้านขายเสื้อผ้า วันศุกร์ฉันรีบไปคว้าเรซูเม่จากที่ทำงานแล้วส่งไป ปรากฏว่าเจ้าของบริษัทเห็นแล้วสนใจจึงโทรมาคุยด้วย แต่ปัญหามันมีมากเหลือเกิน
1. ฉันไม่สามารถลาออกจากงานได้ กำลังติดพันและมีโอกาสดี ๆ รออยู่
2. บริษัทอยู่ไกลถึงรัฐเดลลาแวร์ (ขับรถประมาณสองชั่วโมงกว่า ๆ) ฉันต้องย้ายบ้านหากรับงาน
3. ฉันไม่มั่นใจว่าจะเป็น BEST CHOICE ของบริษัทได้ มีคนหลายคนไปสัมภาษณ์ที่มีคุณสมบัติที่ดีกว่า
คิดแล้วปวดหัว งานเว็ปมาสเต้อร์เป็นงานที่ใฝ่ฝันอยากจะทำมานาน ยิ่งเป็นงานกับบริษัทเฮ้าส์ (
House Industry) ยิ่งอยากทำ แต่ฉันคงทำได้แค่พาร์ทไทม์ แล้วก็ไม่แน่ใจว่าจะมีเวลาอัพเดทและสร้างร้านออนไลน์ให้เขาได้ทันเวลาหรือไม่ PHP/SQL ฉันก็ไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่อง กลุ้มใจจริง ๆ ... เลยลากป๋าออกไปช็อปปิ้งเสียเลย ฮ่า ๆ ๆ (
The Evil Forces: AT&T Wireless, Old Navy)