Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Pop had a brother who's a bit older than him. He is Grandma's favorite. This weekend, his brother is moving to his new home. (3 minutes away from us) Pop and I went to help him on Saturday. When we came back, Pop broke his back (again) and I had a bad cramp.
This morning while we think it's going to be a relaxing Sunday and get some personal work done, grandma called and asked us to go out to help the brother again. Pop broke his back but he has no choice but going, risking further injury. Me? I still have a cramp and very cranky right now so I decided to be an evil bitch and stay home. Pop's brother is not too bad as he probably let Pop rest if he knows about his injury back. Grandma on the other hand, loves Pop's brother so much she doesn't care about anybody else as long as his brother get the most out of it.
I call it The (unfair) Family Affair. If Pop's back get worse and he can't sit on his drawing table, I'll be reallllly pissed. (as he may get fired from two books he's working on at the moment)