|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/17/2004

 

Holiday Parties

I used to ** Potluck party. I like cooking and bringing in Asian dish to show off. My specialty was steam shuumai and Padthai. This year Potluck party has lost its "mojo". I don't feel excited or in the mood to participate at all. If I bring in a dish, then I have to... 1. Figure out what/how I want to cook [Time] 2. Grocery shopping [Time/Money] 3. Cook [Time/Money] 4. Carrying a big container in to work [Hassle] 5. Monitor my container or someone will take it after the party's over [Hassle] So, for Thanksgiving potluck, I donated $5.00, and for Christmas potluck, I donated $10.00. No cooking, no shuumai, no Padthai, no thai dish for Holiday Parties from me this year :P This is pretty lame because people who donate money and not bringing in food, are those who 1) Guy/Single 2) lazy 3) can't cook. --------------------------------------------------------- ที่ออฟฟิสมักจะจัดพ็อตลัคปาร์ตี้ แต่ละคนสามารถเลือกเอาอาหารมาสมทบกันคนละอย่างสองอย่าง ปรกติฉันจะชอบทำกับข้าวเพื่อพ็อตลัคปาร์ตี้มาก เพราะทำอาหารไทยทีไร มีแต่คนชม มีแต่คนชอบ แต่ว่าปีนี้รู้สึกจ๋อย ๆ ขี้เกียจ ๆ อย่างไรก็ไม่ทราบ มีปาร์ตี้สองงานที่เขาเรียกให้คนหิ้วอาหารมา แทนที่ฉันจะทำผัดไทย หรือขนมจีบเหมือนอย่างที่เคยทำ ปีนี้ฉันตัดสินใจไม่ทำอะไรสักอย่าง บริจาคเป็นเงินให้ไปแทน ง่าย ๆ สบาย ๆ ไม่ต้องเสียเวลาดี แต่เสียฟอร์มเป็นบ้าเลย แฟน ๆ ต้องรอชิมอาหารไทยฝีมือฉันปีหน้าแล้วกัน


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?