|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/29/2004

 

The M(h)an แฟนฉัน

Have I had a heartbreak before? Yes! Of course! Once! When I was young, I was a big loser and always giving up. Since that guy dump me for another girl when I was 15, I never got serious with anybody again...ever! (Crushes = Yes, Relationship = No) Until I found "Pop", the man of my ... hm ... dream? (No...not quite exactly of what I had dreamed of ) I've never been dating and Pop was the first guy I dated since high school. I ended up sharing my life with him and it's been awesome! He's not *perfect* and not what I had *pictured* or *dreamed* of but in reality (not a dream), Pop is probably the BEST man I could ever asked for. I'm lucky True, he's a total opposit of the man of my dream . He's a poor, crude, fat-ass bastard who's not very good at keeping track of important dates. But as long as he keeps whispering "I you" in my ear everyday...That will do Pig. That will do ------------------------------------------------ ^ When he was 16 before the major expansion ------------------------------------------------ คุณเคยอกหักไหม ฉันเคยอกหักไหม ตอบได้อย่างภูมิใจว่าเคย ทีหนึ่งแน่ะ ฮ่า ๆ ๆ ๆ ก็สมัยเด็ก ๆ นั้นฉันมันขี้แพ้ หากจีบใครไม่ติดภายในสิบวัน ฉันก็ยอมแพ้แล้ว โดนหักอกก็แค่ครั้งเดียวเมื่อครั้งอายุสิบห้า หลังจากนั้นมาก็ไม่เคยคบกับใครอีก มีแต่ปิ๊ง ๆ เล่น ๆ เหล่ ๆ ยั่วน้ำลาย (เอ๊ะ...ชักไปใหญ่แล้วตร เขียนเรื่องแฟน หรือข้าวขาหมูกันแน่ฟระเนี่ย ) จนกระทั่งได้มาพบกับพระเอกขี้ม้าขาวในดวงใจ เอ๊ะ ไม่ใช่สิ พระเอกของฉันโผล่มาจากไหนก็ไม่รู้ ม้าก็ไม่มี ไม่ได้เหมือนกับเจ้าชายม้าขาวที่วาดภาพไว้เลยสักนิด แหม ... มาอยู่อเมริกาทั้งทีก็หวังอยากได้แฟนเป็นฝรั่งผมทองตาสีฟ้ากับเขาสักคน ดั๊นนนน มาตกหลุมรักไอ้หนุ่มไทยตัวกลมคนนี้เสียดาย ข้ามน้ำข้ามฟ้ามาแทบตาย ผลสุดท้ายก็ต้อง เมด อิน ไทยแลนด์ เท่านั้น ฮ่า ๆ ๆ ๆ ถึงแม้ว่าแฟนฉันจะไม่หล่อ (แต่น่ารัก) ถึงแม้ว่าแฟนฉันจะอ้วน (แต่น่ารัก) ถึงแม้ว่าแฟนฉันจะชอบลืมวันสำคัญ (อันนี้น่าตบ) รวยก็ไม่รวย (เฮ้อ...อ) ถึงแม้ว่าป๋าจะไม่ใช่ชายในฝัน แต่ตราบใดที่เขายังไม่ลืมที่จะกระซิบข้างหูฉันทุกวี่วันว่า "I you..." ฉันก็ว่าพอใช้ได้แล้วล่ะ (ความฝันกับความจริง ต้องแยกแยะให้ถูก) จริง ๆ แล้วบางทีฉันยังคิดเลยว่าตรูนี้ช่างโชคดีจริง ๆ ที่ได้ตาอ้วนนี้มาอยู่เคียงข้าง ขอพรพระให้เราได้อยู่ด้วยกันตลอดไป...


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?