Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Remember the
other day when I woke him up and he got upset? Well, this morning Pop was by himself at 4:30AM to warm up the car for me. Sure enough, just like the other time, the extremely cold tempature
kill my battery and Pop had to jump start it again.
This morning jump start should be my last "
Oh no, Battery is dead" episode for the car, because Pop and I went to get a brand spanking new battery today. It cost
90 dollars plus
13 more to install. Well, since it will be quite a wait, Pop decided to bring the battery home and installed it himself. (Save time and money!
What a man ...
I'm in love :)
If tomorrow morning my car is still not starting up, it could be the starter vice battery. Maybe spark plug, and such? I have no clue when it comes to car :)
^What a stud! I love a handy man *^_^* too sexy!
เช้าวันนี้อากาศหนาวจัดจนน้ำแข็งเกาะรถ
วันก่อนป๋าต้องตื่นมาจั๊มสตาร์ทรถให้ เช้าวันนี้ก็เช่นกัน กลับมาถึงบ้านป๋าเลยรีบจูงมือฉันออกไปร้านไฟร์สโตนเพื่อเปลี่ยนแบ็ตรถ จ่ายไปเก้าสิบเหรียญแล้วก็หิ้วไอ้กล่องดำกลับบ้านมาเปลี่ยนเอง ประหยัดค่าเปลี่ยนไปสิบสามเหรียญ ป๋า (ช่างตัวปลอม) ของเราก็ใช้ได้เหมือนกันแฮะ อิอิอิ หวังว่าพรุ่งนี้คงจะไม่มีปัญหาเรื่องรถสตาร์ทไม่ติดอีกต่อไป ปีนี้ปีหน้าหรือปีไหน ๆ ขอให้สตาร์ทติดทันใจ (ก็จ่ายไปตั้งเยอะ...แพงนาเฟ้ย) แต่ถ้ามันยัง "แช๊ะ แช๊ะ แช๊ะ" ไม่ยอมติดอีกล่ะก็ สงสัยต้องเอาไปให้ช่างตัวจริงดูเสียแล้ว