Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I'm glad I have a day off. It's Veteran day. For the past week, I've been going through hell trying to get a new cellular phone service. (Once a year, we alway shop for new *FREE* phones) And it's not over yet :(
VERIZON WIRELESS + INPHONIC
First, I ordered a kickass motorola from a inphonic.com which cost $0.00 after rebate but I had to pay $300.00 up front. Found out later that the rebates won't kick in until 8 months later. They forced me to stay with the carrier (verizon) without switching. I don't mind Verizon Wireless service, they're good. I couldn't stay with the $40.00/month individual plan though. I have to have the "Family Plan" to share minutes with Pop and that should not take more than 70 dollars out of my bank account per month!
We still can't cancel "Verizon Wireless" service (but we have until 11/15/04 to do so) because the Inphonic will not update our account to reflect the cell phone that we have returned.
Fudge~ It's ok. Things going to be fine.
------------------------------------------------
AT&T WIRELESS (Cingular)
Then I found a good deal on "refurbished phone" on AT&T Wireless Online Store. I got 2 camera phone (Samsung E-316) $30.00. (No rebate involved) I also get the plan I want which is a Family, shared plan.
After calling them back and forth, I also get an extra discount through my employer. (Just tell them where you work, get the company code and boom! 19% off per month for the service and no activation fee, etc.) I called them after I activated the account already and they can't waive the activation fee. Well, getting 19% off a month for the service is not too bad. I only have to pay $32.50/month now for 2 phones :)
Pop has a little problem with his phone. His camera is not working but we managed to find someone at AT&T who will replace it for us. I also bought 6 accessories over the phone (AT&T wireless) for 6 dollars total. Free FedEx shipping :)
ผ่านมาหลายวันไม่ได้อัพเดทเจ้าไดอารี่เล่มนี้ เพราะมัวแต่ไปต่อล้อต่อเถียงกับบริษัทขายโทรศัพท์มือถู ซื้อผิดซื้อถูก ปัญหายังไม่จบ แต่ตอนนี้ก็ได้โทรศัพท์ใหม่มา แล้วก็เปลี่ยนเน็ตเวิร์คด้วย ปีนี้ซื้อได้ถูกแค่ $30.00 สำหรับ Samsung E-316 สองอัน มันเป็นรุ่นที่คนเขาส่งคืนมา แล้วบริษัทเอามาแพ็คเก็จใหม่ แต่ก็ใช้งานได้ดีมาก ภูมิใจจริง ๆ จ่ายไปแค่สามสิบ แถมค่าบริการก็ถูก เพราะใช้โค้ดของบริษัทไปแลก discount เลยได้ลดราคาค่าบริการลงมา 19% ต่อเดือน
ไหน ๆ ก็มีโทรศัพท์ใหม่แล้ว ก็เลยเพิ่มสีสันให้ไดอารี่มืด ๆ เล่มนี้ด้วยรูปภาพที่ถ่ายมาจากโทรศัพท์ คุณภาพต่ำแต่อัพเดทได้บ่อยเพราะไม่ต้องพึ่งคอมพิวเตอร์ เอาไปแปะไว้ตรงข้าง ๆ นี้แหละค่ะ (ข้างซ้าย <--- )