|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/09/2004

 

Rush/Cold Tuesday

Dang...It was freezing (or below) last night and it turned my car into a piece of ice. Usually, I could get the darn thing to defrost in minutes but this time, the stupid car won't start up. The battery was ... so dead! I woke the man up, he seemed upset and moody. (Look dude, I work, I make money, It's not my fault I drive a crappy car because I don't have money for my dream-cooper mini) Finally, Pop was successfully to jumpstart my car. Despite my Speed Demon drive, I was still 5 minutes late. Then, at work, there are these 30+ emails waiting for me to take action. Whenever I take Monday off, I'll get a nasty/busy Tuesday like this all the time. I also got a bad news about my beloved boss. She found a new position with a better agency and she will be leaving us in 3 weeks. (I misse yesterday staff meeting) I'm sad but think of it on the brighter side, maybe she will bring me over to join her in the future. Um..m..m Sweet! โอย มีแต่เรื่องให้ปวดเหม่งแต่เช้าเลย เริ่มจากตีสีกว่า ๆ กำลังจะออกไปทำงาน ไอ้รถเฮงซวยดันสตาร์ทไม่ติดเพราะแบ็ตมันเก่าเหลือเกินแถมเมื่อคืนก็หนาวจัดเสียจนรถกลายเป็นน้ำแข็ง แบ็ตมันก็เลยเย็นตามไปด้วย โชคดีที่ป๋าตื่นมาจั๊มพ์สตาร์ทให้ แต่ก็มาทำงานสายไปตั้งห้านาที มาถึงที่ทำงานก็มีอีเมล์สามสิบฉบับรอให้จัดการ เห็นแล้วตาลายไม่รู้จะเริ่มตรงไหน หยุดงานวันจันทร์ทีไรวันอังคารมาโดนอัดน่วมอย่างนี้ทุกทีสิน่า แถมยังได้ข่าวร้ายว่าหัวหน้าสุดที่เลิฟกำลังจะลาจาก เธอได้งานใหม่ที่ดีกว่าเลยทิ้งฉันเลย ใจร้ายจริง ๆ ให้ตายเหอะ แต่ถ้าคิดในทางกลับกันก็คือ เธอได้งานใหม่ที่ใหญ่โตกว่าเก่า หากฉันอยากจะเปลี่ยนงานฉันก็สามารถพึ่งพาเธอได้ในอนาคต คิคิคิ หวานหมู ต้องกลับไปทำงานแล้วก่อนที่ท้องมันจะปวดขึ้นมาอีก


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?