Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
11/19/2004
Thanksgiving Potluck
It started at 11:30 AM but led me and Denise to the Rotanda (where it happened) early because there would be a long line. Sure enough, we were a 3rd group to be in line at 11AM !
The food was great , I had ...
1.) Homebaked Mac & Cheese
2.) Sweet potatoes casserole
3.) Homebaked Lasagna
4.) Organic greens salad
5.) Turkey (white meat)
6.) Ham
7.) Deviled egg
8.) stuffed mushroom
and
9.) Blueberry cremecheese tart* <- awesome! 10.) Fresh strawberries and Kiwis 11.) Diet Coke 12.) Spiced cake (2nd round) 13.) Hot tea (2nd round) The three dessert tables were full with all kinds of sweet stuff! All kinds of pies, cookies, cake and cheesecake, pudding and fresh fruits. The selection was like 2-3 bakery stores combined!
I'll dance with my Xbox (Yorself! Fitness), I'll run, I'll behave this weekend (no more cheesecake) so I won't have a problem fitting into my pants next week