|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
12/03/2004
Boss
No, I'm not a boss and I don't think I can be one. For god sake, I can't even get my husband straight and my two hamsters are totally out of control. I don't have that "RESPECT MY AUTHORITHA!" aura.
Well, I just wanted to talk about my "BOSSes" (In USA only. I worked in Japan too but will save that for later). Since I haven't been to many places yet, I only have a few.
1. Strayer University:
1.1) Peggy
was my (first) boss here at the library. I was a part-timer there while in school. I've been from Peggy from Sophomore until I gradauted. I think of her as my own mother and she said I'm her "adopted" daugher :) Right now Peggy retired and stayed at home (shortly after I left my job there) and we haven't seen each other for almost two years! Shame on me, she's only an hour or so away but I just couldn't seem to find time to go visit her yet.
1.2) Linda
was my (second) boss at Strayer. I took a full-time position in the Student Services department and left the library. Linda was cool, hard working and I adored her. Though we don't have that special connection like Peggy and I do.
2. Sitel Corporation
Well, since I hate it there, I had no idea who was who and I couldn't remember any of them now. It's a busy call center supporting 3COM Handhelds. They worked me to hell and I fell my class. I asked for a day off before my final exam and my then boss refused to negociate. I took a day off to study anyway and never returned to Sitel again.
3. Steve
was my (first) boss at the Navy Medicine. He's funny, he's smart and he's so so so nice. He was partially the reason I'm looking forward to go to work everyday (beside the paycheck). Too bad Steve got a better job and quit almost two years ago. I cried. I felt like I'd lost something very special.
3. Wanda
Archives
