|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
12/24/2004
Christmas Eve
We opened the rest of our presents today since tomorrow we have to go hangout at his parent's house all day. I love all my gifts received today so far. Well, let me finalize my gift list for this year:
From Pop:
Yoga Mat, Foot Spa, DDR Mat, Fendi zucchino handbag
From Norman:
Wireless XBOX controler
From the Khos:
Snowman set
--------------------------------------------------
I love the DDR Mat, it's impossible to play with a controler and this Fifty dollars mat is just perfect! I've been dancing to the game for almost 2 hours before one of the buttons broke :( Bummy! We have to go back to EB Toys for an exchange on Sunday. Well, it was a good workout though :)
Now Pop is playing the new STARS WAR game he got for his gamescube. Today, we plan to relax and enjoy our timesoff together. We ordered a big delivery (40 dollars) from a local Greek restaurant (Gyro, Pizza, Pasta, Wings, Calamari, Garlic bread, Salad and Soda)
Pop finished his BATGIRL fill-in issue last night and Mr. Airbourne just came to pick it up this morning. Once again, he is a freeman (well, for a few hours only, then he has to jump back to finish off a new chapter of BLANK for TOKYOPOP).
I'm heading back to work on Monday. FUDGE (>_<) I'm working and working and working every freakin' day and I don't even get an increase or a big bonus. Well, well, I shouldn't bitch since it's good enough to HAVE a job after all :) Plus, I choose not to take any days off now so I can save up my Annual Leaves and use all of them (15 days of leaves) to go back home (Thailand) in March 2005. Grandma is waiting for me :) I love my grandma. I love my mom.
Archives
