...is it over? Damn Damn Damn
I over spent again this year. I always go way over the budget (amount shown on bonus check) every end of the year with Christmas shopping. Not to mention I arleady *LOVE* to shop and have been shopped all year round. When it's time to shop w/o guilt (Holidays shopping), I go craaaaaazy! I have to STOP NOW! NO MORE BUYING !!!
So far, I spent way over 1,000 dollars (close to 2K) on small gifts and max out one credit card. I didn't plan carefully so I kept buying and buying just to make sure all my family and friends will get what they like. I ended up buying too much and I will have stuff left over again. (Then I have to use them or keep them for next year)
Pop is always busy and he usually buy less (but cost more). He will buy costly stuff (like Videogame Sytem, DVD player, all the electronic gadgets) Between two of us, the damage from Holidays shopping usually put us to live off a piece of bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner from January through April to make up for the missing cash in our bank account!
I always shop online and I refuse to go to the mall in late December by myself
Holidays Shoppers are crazy! (That's why I lock myself in the house and shop via a notebook computer instead. I'm carzier than those people and being out in public may cause injury) I don't want to go to Jail resulting from killing someone right before Christmas or the other way around (get killed)
Thanks you all for sending me your address. I promise I'll knock on your doors one day after my retirement (as if you're still there) but for now, I'll just send you all Holiday greeting cards ;)