|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
12/25/2004
Christmas
We went to Pop's family (less than 10 minutes away) today for a traditional gift exchange & family gathering (always plenty of good food there). Pop has 3 brothers, one just moved out and two still live there.
This year we spent way too much on gifts for everybody but only get a few back. Not everybody care to exchange but it's ok. We were there to give and not expecting anything back in the first place. It's like this last year and a year before anyway.
Beside gifts we brought over (over 20 boxes/bags), we gave $300.00 in cash. His mom mentioned we gave more and more every year which we didn't realize. Well, it's because we're doing better (I got a raise) so we are able to give more.
Pop got another wireless controler for xbox from Pond and the new xbox "Fatal Frame" videogame from Greg. Mommy gave us a nice "Bed-in-a-bag" set. I got a kimono pajama, a hand painted vase and a size 5 slipper (I'm wearing 8 1/2) from her. Pond gave me a nice sweater.
Best gift I have received this year are 1.) DDR Mat (which I just broke it, have to go exchange tomorrow) and 2.) Fendi bag from my honey bunny, POPPY :)
Beside gift exchange, we enjoy good food his mom made for us. She's such a great cook and she loves to cook for everybody. Everytime when we go overthere, we always have some leftover to take home. I love it!
Since Friday, we've been playing videogames everynight, clean up a little bit during the day and eat TONS of good food. (We will go back to Atkin Induction phase starting next year) We have a very good Year End Holidays season this year and hope it will only get better and better! Joy...to the world everyone!
Archives
