|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/07/2004

 

HELLO! HO HO HO!

Stealing this snow globe from: http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe HELLO! HO HO HO! Ok Ok...I'm possessed by this year HOLIDAYS SPIRIT! Well, I got a few greeting cards I want to send out but since I don't have friends and people hate me, I don't know where to send them to IF, you would like to get a piece of pretty paper in an evelope to burn in your fireplace, then GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS! (So I can go stalk you ... when I retire from my full time job) Drop me a line here spygirl@gmail.com ฮ่า ๆ ๆ โฮ่ โอ่ โอ่ เอ๋ง ๆ ๆ ปีนี้ขยันอยากจะแจกการ์ดปีใหม่เป็น ส.ค.ส. ส่งความสุขให้เพื่อน ๆ พี่ ๆ น้อง ๆ ป้า ๆ น้า ๆ ลุง ๆ และ หลาน ๆ ... แต่ทว่าปีนี้ยุ่งมาก เพื่อนไม่ค่อยมี นิสัยไม่ค่อยดีก็เลยมีแต่คนเกลียด ไม่รู้ว่าจะส่งความสุขให้ใครดีเลยมาถามกันบนไดอารี่นี้ หากใครอยากได้กระดาษแข็งที่มีลวดลายสวยงามในซองจดหมาย ฉันยินดีจะส่งถึงมือคุณโดยไม่หวังผลตอบแทนใด ๆ ทั้งสิน (ตอนนี้) ส่งที่อยู่มาให้ฉันเสียดี ๆ (เมื่อปลดเกษียรแล้ว หากว่างมาก ๆ จะได้ไปแอบดู) ส่งมาที่อีแมวของฉัน spygirl@gmail.com


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?