|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/09/2004

 

Santa(s) love me!

I had lunch at KC Cafe today, it was Wanda's Luncheon (Farewell Party). KC is a cafe on the rooftop of the Kennedy Center. Food there is pretty good but DON'T TOUCH the salad bar. It's good...but it cost $10.00/lb. (the ceramic plate itself is already heavy! Yikes!) And guess what I had for lunch there, Yep, a plate of SALAD :l Photo here is a beautiful christmas tree inside the cafe. วันนี้ไปกินข้าวกลางวันกับคนที่ทำงานที่ร้านชื่อ เค.ซี.ซึ่งเป็นร้านคาเฟ่ในศูนย์เค็นนาดี้เซ็นเต้อร์ ร้านหรูอยู่บนหลังคาตึก มองเห็นวิววอชิงตันดีซีสวยงาม อาหารเขาอร่อยมากและราคาก็สมเหตุสมผล มีอย่างเดียวที่แพงมากคือสลัด หนึ่งปอนด์หรือประมาณสองกิโลกว่านี้ล่อเข้าไปสิบเหรียญเจ้าค่ะ โหดจริง ๆ ... แต่ฉันก็ทะลึ่งกินสลัดนั่นเอง ก็ดันกินจุบกินจิบตั้งแต่เช้า กลางวันก็เลยไม่หิวแล้วก็ไม่อยากกินอย่างอื่น รูปต้นไม้ที่เห็นเป็นต้นคริสมาสต์ในร้านค่ะ สวยกว่าต้นบ้านเราแหะ...แหวะ!

It was raining which adding 20 minutes or so to my commute. After I got home, the mailman knock on the door (actually he rang the door bell) and handed us two boxes. One from New Mexico and one from Boston! Well, these are our FIRST TWO XMAS GIFTS! I opened Jeri's right away because I've been expecting it (Yeah, I begged her for the gift, shame on me, so what!) teehee... Her gift almost all gone though. Yeah! Quick, huh? These cookies are the best cookies I've ever had, seriouly! (I'm not eatting cookies too often but for these holidays cookies, I'm willing to trade with 5 lbs.+) Thanks Jeri, you're the bessst! วันนี้กลับมาถึงบ้านสายกว่าปรกติ เพราะหลังเลิกงานฝนดันทะลึ่งตกลงมา นอกจากคนจะขับรถช้าแล้ว...ดันยังเกิดอุบัติเหตุบนถนนจนได้ ขับกันยังไงของมันฟระ กลับมาถึงบ้านก็ได้รับกล่องสองกล่องซึ่งเป็นของขวัญคริสมาสต์ชิ้นแรกชองปีนี้ กล่องหนึ่งมาจากนิวเม็กซิโกจากเพื่อนออนไลน์ของฉัน อีกกล่องมาจากบอสตั้นจากนอร์แมน ฉันรีบแกะของขวัญของเจรี่เพราะฉันเป็นคนขอให้เจรี่ส่งมาให้เองล่ะ มันเป็นคุ๊กกี้ที่เธอเพิ่งทำเสร็จ อร่อยกว่ามิสสิฟิลลส์เสียอีก ฉันชอบคุ๊กกี้โอ๊ตมีลลูกเกดมาก กินหมดแล้ว ฮ่า ๆ ๆ ๆ Before and After photos of cookies. Can you tell the different? Well, 3 minutes later all the Oatmeal Raisin cookies were disappeared!... (into my tummy)

This is our Frist Christmas gift #2 from Norman. He already told Pop "NOT" to open the package but Pop forgot and opened it up anyway. The gift is AWESOME and we just LOVVVE IT! I can't take photo yet because we're planning to wrap it back and pretend like NOTHING HAPPEN :P :)

ส่วนของนอร์แมนเขาสั่งป๋าไว้ว่าอย่าแกะ ๆ ป๋าก็ทะลึ่งไปแกะเสียแล้ว คือ...แกแก่แล้วแกลึมน่ะ เแต่ก็เซอไพรส์เจ้าค่ะ เป็นของที่ไม่คาดคิดว่าจะมีคนให้แล้วก็ถูกใจเราสองคนมาก แต่ไม่ได้ถ่ายรูปมาแปะเพราะเดี๋ยวต้องไปห่อกลับ แสร้งว่าไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้น เดี๋ยวซานต้านอร์แมนเขาจะน้อยใจว่าสั่งอะไรไม่เชื่อไม่ฟัง ฮ่า ๆ ๆ




<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?