|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

12/28/2004

 

Year End Sorrow

I'm so depressed...same feeling like the 9/11 incident a few years ago. I hope it won't last long...I hate to be dwelling in this feeling I can't help but checking the news everyday and everyday, the number just keeps increasing. I should stop now...before I go crazy :( That Saturday night, I had a dream about Tsunami. It's before the news came out. I dreamt that mom and I tried to commit suicide by jumping right into a Tsunami wall. I then realized that I didn't want to die and tried to grab mom's hand. I remembered it was a success and kinda assume that we're still alive (in the dream) It was very spooky to discover the news in the morning ... Thanks god my brother who went back to BKK for his school break stayed in BKK at that time. Thanks go mom and grandma are ok in Myanmar and just cancelled their trip to the beach on new year eve. Thanks god for protecting my family. Now, please look after those who have gone to heaven. --------------------------------- Just when I thought there can't be any bad news to close the year, Jenny just told me this morning that she accepted a position at DISA. She'll be working with me for another 2 weeks. Now, I have nobody left at work who I really enjoy working with. Now...I have to find my way to get out of here too... Why these terrible news keep coming at the end of this year? I hope...I really hope this is it.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?