|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
1/11/2005
1st Doctor Visit
I took a day off tomorrow to go have my knee cheked up. This is going to be my 1st doctor visit of this year, in fact, it's the 1st doctor visit in two years!
I don't get sick too often and I believe in NyQuil, Telenol, Icy-Hot and other over the counter medicines. Well, they work for me! Eventhough I'm paying over 200 dollars/month for our health insurance, we both only visit the doctor office once a year. Most of the the time, it's because we don't have time to sit and wait 2-3 hours and I have to save up all my leaves for annual home visit. Second of all, over the counter medicine is cheaper than $15.00 (co-pay).
What trickered me to made an appointment today was yesterday incident. I sit on the couch with my feet up, knees bended. When I got up, I forgot that on of my knees was already injured, I put all the weight on it and I collapsed.
My knee has been hurting for over 3 weeks now. First I thought it's from sitting and pressing my knee against hardwood floor while wrapping TONS of Christmas presents last year. Then, it's been ... over 3 weeks and none of the home remedy works. (Hot pack, Cold pack, Icy-Hot, Message, etc.) From outside, there is nothing wrong but it's annoying that I have to be careful with every stop I take because I don't know when that muscle or bone (or whatever it is) will act up again...
Boss said He had it before and it needed a surgery. I'm so afraid right now :~
--------------------------------------------
พรุ่งนี้ลางานไปหาหมอ จ่ายค่าประกันสุขภาพเดือนละสองร้อยแ่ต่ปีหนึ่ง ๆ ไปหาหมอประมาณ ... หนึ่งครั้ง ส่วนมากฉันจะพยายามให้ร่างกายมันรักษาตัวเอง กินยามั่ง พักผ่อนมั่ง มันก็หายเองได้ ความที่ไม่มีเวลาจะไปนั่งรอหมอที่คลีนิค ไหนจะต้องลางาน ไหนจะต้องจ่ายค่าตัวหมอ (ครั้งละสิบห้าเหรียญ) ซึ่งบางทีได้คุยได้เจอกัน แค่ห้านาที (หลังจากนั่งรอมาสองชั่วโมง นี่ขนาดนัดนะ...)
แต่คราวนี้มันเหลืออดเหลือทนจริง ๆ ใช้ยาอะไร ๆ วิธีใด ๆ หัวเข่ามันก็ไม่ยอมกลับมาเป็นปรกติ มันปวดเวลางอ เวลายืด อาการเหมือนคนแก่อย่างไรอย่างนั้น (แก่แล้วก็จริง แต่ไม่สมควร!) รอมานานถึงสามอาทิตย์กว่า ๆ แล้วก็รอไม่ไหว เมื่อวานก็ลุกอีท่าไหนไม่ทราบ เข่าเจ็บเหมือนมีคนเอาฆ้อนมาทุบ วันนี้กลัวจัดเลยรีบโทรไปนัดหมด เช็คดดูให้สิ้นเรื่องสิ้นราว
คุยกับหัวหน้า (คนแก่...แก่จริง ๆ) เธอบอกว่าเคยมีอาการแบบนี้ ต้องทำการผ่าตัดถึงจะหาย เพราะดูจากข้างนอกก็ไม่มีอะไร มันเป็นอะไรข้างในไม่รู้ที่ต้องซ่อม ... โอย ... อยากจะเป็นลม
Archives
