|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
1/16/2005
All for grandma
Mom emailed me with a list of things she want me to bring to her including vitamins and adult diapers for grandma. She said the adult diaper (DEPEND) costs around $1.50 to $2.00 each (a pair) in Bangkok.
I went up to amazon.com and found good deals on DEPEND (29% off!) Well, I went a little crazy and purchased about 200 pairs :) Now! She can wear it all year round until my next visit! Grandma is only at her late 70s but because of the recent stroke which led to a 24 hours brain surgery resulting her brain to age quite rapidly
Ok, let's move on to next purchase at vitacost.com. I stocked up tons of brains support fomulas and other supplements for her. They should last for a year or so. I also added some lowcarb pasta and baking mix to the same shopping cart since shipping fee is only $4.95 flat.
I'm heading back to SOUTHBEACH Phase II next week :D Yeah, forget about Phase I - Induction. It was 1.5 weeks of loneliness and pain. I couldn't believe I (kind of) succesfully went through it.
Damn! I love to shop. I can buy anything... ANYTHING! Give me a list and I'll get you a good deal in 10 seconds! ... maybe a couple of hours :)
PS. I downloaded Stepmania to my xbox today. Good time!
--------------------------------------------------------------
คืนนี้ไม่หลับไม่นอนเพราะมัวแต่้ค้นหา ซื้อยาดี ๆ กับกางเกงในกระดาษราคาย่อมเยาว์ให้ยายสุดที่เลิฟของฉัน แม่ส่งแมวมาบอกว่าที่เมืองไทยขายกันตัวละ หกสิบเจ็บสิบบาท ตอนนี้ยายอยู่ทีที่พม่าก็ใช้หมดแล้ว เธอเลยขอใ้ห้ฉันหอบหิ้วไปให้จากที่อเมริกา ก็มันถูกกว่ากันเยอะเลย ฉันขึ้นไปซื้อที่เว็ป amazon.com ได้มาประมาณ 200 ตัว ตกตัวละ หก เจ็ดสิบเซ็นต์ ถูกกว่าเมืองไทยเยอะเลย แล้วก็ได้วิตามินบำรุงสมองต่าง ๆ จากร้าน vitacost.com ไปให้เธออีกหลายขวด เอาประเภทให้กินไปทั้งปีจนความจำดีขึ้นมาเลย ยายของฉันอายุยังไม่มากแต่ผ่านการผ่าตัดสมองมา สมองของเธอจึงเสื่อมเสียอย่างรวดเร็ว (ถึงขนาดจำหลานรักตัวเองไม่ได้มาแล้ว) หยอดลงรถเข็นบนร้าน vitacost.com อีกนิดหน่อยเป็นพวกอาหารลดความอ้วนของฉัน ก็ไอ้ SOUTHBEACH Diet
ที่ฉันทำมาแล้วเมื่อปีก่อนนั้นไง. ไม่นึกไม่ฝันว่าจะผ่านพ้นมาได้จนถึงทุกวันนี้ เป็นการลดน้ำหนักที่ต้องใช้ความพยายามอย่างสูง สำหรับคนปากมาก (กินมาก) อย่างฉัน
โอย ฉันมันละช่างช็อป บอกมาเถิดว่าจะให้ซื้ออะไร นับจากกางเกงในคนแก่ไปยันวิตามินอาหารเสิรม ฉันซื้อโลด มีความสุขจริง ๆ ที่ได้เปิดดูแคทตาล็อคออนไลน์เนี่ย ฮ่า ๆ ๆ ๆ ฮือ ๆ ๆ ๆ
Archives
