|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
1/08/2005
Going Going ... HOME!
YESSS...! All my flights are confirmed yesterday. A flight from Narita to Bangkok was on a waiting list for a day but now it's all confirmed. I even did some research on the plane seat maps (You can check the real-time, available seats of your flight and the layout of seats on ANA Booking system. Just pretend you're buying the ticket, you'll get to pick the seat before they ask for a credit card number and any other info.) and called ANA Customer service to reserve good seats already. (Window/Away from the wing)
I bought my ticket online through LIVE CHAT (Thanks to humanclick.com!) It's better than calling or filling a form online because the CHAT Window is so small, you can minimize and hide it on the task bar. It blinks when the Rep. responses. I can conduct my personal business (searching/booking flights) and work at the same time. (Bust-free, Boss-happy *^_^*)
Thaifly.com is where I always get my ticket from and would like to recommend anybody to check them out for a cheap airfare and great customer service! (No commission here. I'm just a Happy Customer ^_^)
Well, I saved a lot by booking with Thaifly. The same flights on ANA website are being sold for almost 700 dollars more than what I'm paying. Yipppeee....
I will be in Thailand for a few days to finish fixing up my crooked teeth and spend the most of my vacation in Myanmar with my family. It is absolutely deadboring there but I have no choice. I only want to be with grandma!
Hubby is staying home with two hamsters and a case of Kraft Mac & Cheese :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
เดือนหน้าจะกลับบ้านแล้วจ้า ในที่สุดก็หลอกล่อหัวหน้า (คนใหม่ ... คนเก่าเพิ่งย้ายไป) ให้เซ็นต์อนุญาติแผนการพักร้อนสามอาทิตย์ของฉันได้สำเร็จ เย้ว ๆ ๆ
ซื้อตั๋วออนไลน์ ไม่ได้ยกหูโทรศัพท์เลย มันช่างง่ายและสะดวกสบาย เพราะฉันใช้เวลาราชการ (เวลาทำงาน) เปิดแช็ตรูมคุยกับคนขายตั๋วที่ชิคาโก้ ได้ตั๋วถูกกว่าซื้อจากสายการบินโดยตรงถึง $700.00 ทั้ง ๆ ที่เป็นไฟล์เดียวกันแป๊ะ ๆ เลย
ใครจะเดินทางกลับเมืองไทย อย่าลืมเรียกใช้บริการของ ไทยฟลาย นะจ๊ะ ไม่ได้ค่าโฆษณาหรอก แต่อยากให้ได้ตั๋วถูก ๆ กัน หรือใครมีบริษัทไหนขายตั๋วถูก ๆ ที่ฉันไม่รู้ ก็มาโพสต์บอกกันด้วยเด้อ ถึงจะซื้อไปแล้วก็เถอะ แต่เผื่อได้มีวันหยุดอีก (ประเภทเปลี่ยนงานแล้วมีวันพัก) ฉันจะได้เดินทางอีก
พูดไปว่ากลับบ้าน ๆ แ่ต่จริง ๆ แล้วหมายถึงประเทศพม่าน่ะ เพราะตอนนี้ครอบครัวสุขสันต์ของฉันย้ายไปอยู่พม่ากันหมดเลย ฮือ ๆ ๆ ที่พม่าสนุกสู้เมืองไทยไม่ได้ แต่อย่างน้อยก็มียายอยู่ คิดถึงยายที่สุดในโลกเลย *^_^*
อ้อ...งวดนี้ป๋าอดไปด้วยเพราะงานเยอะ สรุปว่าป๋าต้องเฝ้าบ้านอยู่กับลูก ๆ แฮมสเตอร์ นี่ต้องตุนซื้อบะหมี่สำเร็จรูป และอาการแห้งต่าง ๆ ไว้ให้เธอหน่อยล่ะ
Archives
