|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

1/12/2005

 

Running Errand with Pop

Pop woke up late so we missed the 9:30AM appointment at Potomac Family Practice by 10 minutes. No biggie, I always have to wait a long time regardless. Well, Dr. Lee saw me today. He's Pop's friend and grandma's doctor. Pop usually sees him with grandma once a month. Dr. Lee couldn't find anything wrong with my knee and probably think I have hypercondriac. He sent me off to get an x-ray done at Countryside Imaging and MRI center anyway. I waited an hour to get to the x-ray room because I didn't make an appointment. We got out and went for a carry-out lunch at Countryside Cafe & Pizzeria (Lasagna, veal parmigiana, salad, veggie soup, french onion soup and garlic breads) While waiting for our order, we went to CVS next door to pick up some leftover 90% OFF After Christmas Sales and Advil (as doctor Lee directed). We went home to eat, then go back out again to Valvoline for an oil change (my car). While waiting for the service, we ran off (with Pop's car) to a bank for check deposit. Well, that's pretty much it! I keep my finger crossed, hoping there's nothing funny showing up on the x-ray. ------------------------------------------------------------ ลาหยุดงานมา ได้ไปหาหมอตอนเช้ากับป๋า หลังเที่ยงก็วิ่งเต้นทำนู่นทำนี่ไป ๆ มา ๆ หลายที่เชียวล่ะ เริ่มจากเช้าตื่นมาก็ไปหาหมอลี หมอลีบอกว่าเข่าก็ปรกติดี จับ ๆ หมุน ๆ เคาะ ๆ ดูแล้ว ก็ไม่เป็นมีอะไรแปลก สงสัยว่าฉันจะเป็นโรคขี้อ้อนเสียละมากกว่า แต่ก็เอาวะ...เธอเขียนใบสั่ง ส่งให้ฉันไปเอ็กซ์เรย์ให้มันรู้แล้วรู้รอดกันไป ออกจากออฟฟิสหมอลี ก็ดิ่งตรงไปศูนย์เอ็กซ์เรย์ นั่งรอถึงชั่วโมงกว่า ๆ เพราะมาโดยไม่ได้นัดหมาย แต่ในที่สุดก็เอ็กซ์ไปแล้ว อีกสองสามวันก็คงจะรู้ผลกัน ออกจากศูนย์เอ็กซ์ ก็ไปร้านอาหารเพื่อซื้อข้าวกลางวันกลับบ้าน (ตรูขี้เกียจทำกับข้าว) ระหว่างที่รอออร์เด้อร์ ฉันก็วิ่งไปซื้อของที่ร้านขายยาข้าง ๆ ได้อะไรต่ออะไรเล็ก ๆ น้อย ๆ กลับมาเต็มไปหมด (มันลดราคาน่ะ) ได้อาหารก็วิ่งแจ้นกลับบ้านกัน ทานเสร็จก็ค่อยมีกำลังวังชา ออกมาซ่ากันต่อข้างนอกสองคนตายาย ฉันเอารถตัวเองไปเปลี่ยนน้ำมันเครื่อง ระหว่างที่รอก็นั่งรถไปธนาคารกับป๋า นี่หากไม่ทะเลากันเสียก่อน คงจะได้แวะดังกิ้นโดนัทแล้ว หลังจากรับรถแล้วเราก็กลับบ้านมาเล่น Dance Dance Revolution :) ตอนนี้ก็ได้แต่รอผลเอ็กซ์เรย์ล่ะค่ะ หวังว่าจะไม่มีอะไรผิดปรกติ (เอ๊ะ...แล้วอย่างงี้มันจะหายไหมฟระ ถ้ามันไม่มีอะไรผิดปรกติ แล้วทำไมมันปวดเอา ๆ ละเนี่ย เฮ้อ...!)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?